Monday, June 27, 2016

Iceland adventures

When we arrived in Iceland ( really it was Greenland )it was very foggy, so foggy that we could not see Iceland when we flew in to the coolest air port I had ever seen in my life! When we got to our Icelandic house we the kids wanted the loft witch is a bedroom with an open wall but our uncle David got it.

On the last day in Iceland we got a toy sword and 2 puffin dolls 1 fat and 1 small, all together that's 3 toy's. My toy sword was my favorite toy of them all.

Small puffin.

Fat puffin.

Toy sword.


On 1 of  the 12 day's we were in Iceland,we went to a place where we shower before we get in and after we get out but we shower in different room's ,like boys in 1 room and girls in another room and it was so hot and rocky that we stand on  black rocks and when I go in my shins burn .

Warm hot Fludir.

We also had a hot tub at our house.

The hot tub.
- Will

No comments:

Post a Comment